Tuesday, October 30, 2007

No One Cares What You Had for Lunch

"No One Cares What You Had for Lunch" - this eye-catching title caught my attention while I was browsing through the books in the library this afternoon.


I picked up the book, and the sub-title says "100 Ideas for Your Blog". I could not wait to read this book as I have always wondered how I could sustain adding fresh contents to my blog. As a result, I procrastinate and never really get started with blogging.


This is really ironical, I never had problem writing journal on paper all these years, but yet when I decided to switch online a few months ago, I found myself stuck. Other than not certain if I could sustain it, I was also too concerned about the theme of my blog and the way I write it since many people will get to read what I write! What's the price I paid for this? I have lost capturing many of my thoughts, reflections, ideas and happenings in the last 6 months or so!


I really love this book on "No One Cares What You Had for Lunch". Every page that I read gave me many ideas and prompted me to search my memory. More importantly, it helped me to crystalize my thoughts on the theme of my blog :-)


Therefore, I decided that I should wait no more and just start blogging today, thus the birth of this "Little Tidbits of Life" blog from me.

No comments: