Sunday, December 9, 2007

A Beautiful Morning


I took this sunrise photo in Japan last week. The hotel that we stayed in was located on a mountain. From our room, we could have a marvelous view of the city, the shoreline and the mountain.

I woke up early in the morning, wanted to catch the sunrise but was disappointed. The sky was cloudy and the sun was hiding behind the thick cloud.

Just when I was about to leave the room to proceed to take my breakfast, a tiny ray of sunlight caught my attention. I retracted and went out to the big field outside my room, with my camera of course. For the next 15 minutes, I took close to 50 photos of the sunrise. I felt a great sense of achievement and satisfaction, as that was the first time that I managed to take photos of sunrise!

I felt really good. I enjoyed the fresh air, the nice scenery and the beautiful sunrise of an early morning. I was alert, relaxed and energized, as a result of this early awakening.

No comments: