Thursday, November 8, 2007

Count Your Blessings - 10 things that I am happy about

There are many happenings everyday, some are good and some are not so good, some make me happy and some make me feel sad. But I have learnt to count my blessings, so here’s my pick for the last few days:

  1. Took a break from work a few days ago. Did nothing other than eating, shopping and singing.

  2. Received many well wishes and lunch treats from friends and colleagues who remember my birthday.

  3. After 2 months of getting my new laptop, finally got the Bluetooth function to work and “talk” to my handphone. Downloaded the photos in the phone.

  4. Cooked “Bah Kut Teh” (Herbal Spare Ribs Soup) for my family today, and everybody loved it.

  5. Bought a Billabong phone pouch. This is exactly the same one that I lost a few weeks ago, so now my phone has a new “home”.

  6. Bought a Nike pencil case – the latest design. Have been looking around to buy one since I gave away my brand new Nike pencil case to my nephew at the beginning of the year.

  7. Picked up the pouch for my mini disk from The Wallet Shop – remember the sales girl who had gone the extra mile and made a reservation for me at another outlet?

  8. Borrowed 3 books on Blogging from the library – I must be lucky as these books are normally very popular and loaned out most of the time.

  9. Enjoyed a good steamboat dinner last evening.

  10. Kicked off a new project at work this week. It was a good start.

Count your blessings, not your troubles!

No comments: