Monday, November 19, 2007

Quotes to live by in 2008

A friend gave me a 2008 corporate planner diary today. I flipped through the diary and I fell in love with it immediately. In addition to the practical use of the diary, there is a meaningful quotation with a nice picture printed on every month.

I read through the 12-month quotations and I really enjoyed it. I am sure you will too.


Jan 08 - You don’t pay the price for success. You enjoy the price for success.

Feb 08 - You will either find a way or make one.

Mar 08 - Seek first to understand then to be understood.

Apr 08 - Well done is better than well said.

May 08 - Cooperation and love together – make everything go smoothly in this world.

Jun 08 - Happiness is a choice that requires effort at times.

Jul 08 - Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

Aug 08 - Knowing is not enough; we must apply.

Sep 08 - You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.

Oct 08 - The best thing about the future is that it only comes one day at a time.

Nov 08 - When we have done our best, we should wait for the result in peace.

Dec 08 - It is not the mountains that we conquer, but ourselves.

No comments: