Tuesday, November 13, 2007

My Constant Companion - the ZO Cards!



ZO cards have been my constant companion for many years, and these are some of my favorites.

I love the ZO cards. Over the years, I have collected hundreds of them and those that I like very much are pinned up on the wall, like in this picture.

Each of these cards carries a message – a simple but meaningful message.

My constant companion, the ZO cards, have brightened up my days, motivated me, given me new ideas and helped me to see things from a new perspective. When I am up, they inspired me to seek new challenges and scale new heights. When I am down, they encouraged me to pick myself up and learn from the setback.

Many of these cards carry a story. Perhaps I will share the stories of my constant companion in my subsequent posts. Stay tuned!

No comments: